Day 7 - 2 week challenge

Pollution The pollution in Korea in the winter sucks a lot. I thought that I'd show you a glimpse of what it's like on a cold da...

Pollution

The pollution in Korea in the winter sucks a lot. I thought that I'd show you a glimpse of what it's like on a cold day when the pollution from China is blowing over. This is in Gwanghwamun, Seoul. You can barely make out the the shape of the mountain in the back. The palace gate is also barely visible. 

Because of this, I changed my plans for that day. I wanted to go out to another palace to take some pictures, but I decided against it, a day without sunshine and color would not be great for taking pictures. 

Here is Day 7, showing some of the pollution in a cold Seoul winter. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos