Day 6 - 2 week challenge

The cold shoulder Riding on the subway in Korea is one of my favorite things to do. I certainly prefer it to riding the bus and taxi'...

The cold shoulder

Riding on the subway in Korea is one of my favorite things to do. I certainly prefer it to riding the bus and taxi's, simply because it's cheap and doesn't give me motion sickness. So it's always a win for me. 

Every so often you'll find an opportunity to see Koreans in their natural state, busy on their smartphones. It has become a popular pass time on the trains and everyone keeps to themselves. It makes you wonder what everyone did before a smartphone came out. It must have been a party on the public transport. 

Here is Day 6. Hope it gives you a glimpse of what the atmosphere is most of the time. 


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos