A beautiful view

Today I wanted to share with you a beautiful area I discovered a few months ago. I was looking back at some pics and I couldn't resist...

Today I wanted to share with you a beautiful area I discovered a few months ago. I was looking back at some pics and I couldn't resist putting this up on the blog as well. 

This is the view from Sangmyung University in South Korea. It was a late afternoon and I wanted to capture the "golden" sunlight as I saw it that day. I took a panorama shot and stitched it together using Microsoft Image composite editor (ICE). It's free software and has pretty cool features when it comes to stitching. You can even create a panorama from a video clip (only on Win7). 

Because of limited resources at the moment I had to find a program to edit the photo the way I would like it to be seen. I used PicMonkey's online editor. It is quite a powerful tool when you need to edit on the go. 

With this picture I wanted to show the golden sunlight of the late afternoon, so I enhanced the temperature a little, as well as giving a little brightness and darkening the shadows a little to bring out a little contrast. 

Here are the before and after pics. 

Sangmyung University view- Before

Sangmyung University view- After

I appreciate your support and would love to hear from you.
 Please tell me what you think about the editing or the view.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos