Day 14 - 2 Week Challenge

In the spotlight This is the last picture of my 2 week challenge. I found this beautiful antique sitting on display at the Korean Film A...

In the spotlight

This is the last picture of my 2 week challenge. I found this beautiful antique sitting on display at the Korean Film Archive. It was a device to create a form of animation. The strips are put inside and then it can be spinned. Looking through from the side, you should see the animation happening. 
Pretty nifty little antique.


Thanks to everyone who has been following my posts. I do apologise that I couldn't do the posts 14 days consecutively. I will definitely try to update my blog more. 

If you like what you see, please share my posts with your friend. By doing so, you'll encourage me to be better and post more regularly. 

Until next time. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos