Changnyeong’s little treasures

Last week I decided that I needed to do a little more exploring of my area. I read an article about photography, that inspired me to explor...

Last week I decided that I needed to do a little more exploring of my area. I read an article about photography, that inspired me to explore a bigger area. I decided to go to the beautiful little lake that I knew off and from there I will continue my walk to the countryside to explore the rice fields.
DSC_3668_stitch-3
The little lake was so peaceful and serene and gave a beautiful reflection of Mount Hwawang.
DSC_3691
Many of the locals use this beautiful area to do there daily exercise, catch some fish or just sit on a park bench and relax.
Soon after enjoying the lake, I decided to walk past it towards the rice fields. And wow, did I find a beautiful site? I will definitely go back soon. Here are my favorite pictures. I hope you enjoy them…
DSC_3716-2
DSC_3717-3
DSC_3737-2
DSC_3741
DSC_3750
DSC_3774_stitch
If you enjoyed my post, please share it.
Follow me on twitter, @njverms.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos