The vintage shop Experience!

While walking around in Banwoldang Station underground shopping centre, Daegu. I found this amazing little shop. It was decorated with a vi...

While walking around in Banwoldang Station underground shopping centre, Daegu. I found this amazing little shop. It was decorated with a vintage feel to it. I really loved to see a men’s clothing store so well decorated. The shop’s name is Sonagi.
Here are some of the pics I took of Sonagi.
Daegu Shopping

Daegu Shopping1

Daegu Shopping2

Daegu Shopping3
I think you can agree with me that this is a very cool shop and well worth visiting when your in the area. Make a trip down to Banwoldang Station and walk past Le Bunny Bleu. Just walk straight down the aisle with the centre area behind you and you’ll find Sonagi on your left.
You’ll find all the latest men’s fashion clothing, shoes and accessories here. I haven’t bought anything yet, but I intend to visit it more regularly.
If you’d like to visit their website for more details.
Http://www.cyworld.com/sonagi338
Cell: 010-7353-0414
대구은행 252-08-002149-7
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Please feel free to share this with your friends on Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest, Google+ etc.
I would also appreciate any feedback from your side. Let me know what you guys think. I’m looking forward to hear from you.

eNVy Experience!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Instagram photos