The Other Side of Seoul

Like all good things, there is always another side to it. Mullae's industrial area and streets clearly shows this side of Seoul. I...


Like all good things, there is always another side to it. Mullae's industrial area and streets clearly shows this side of Seoul. I like to see this kind of thing, because it reminds me that we all have an unpolished side to us. This is what I wanted to show in the photos and I will let them speak for themselves. 

Some artists have actually started to transform this place, little by little. I mentioned this in one of my previous posts, The heArt of Seoul. It was Absolut City Canvass that inspired me to do a shoot in this area and I was quite surprised. 

What do you think about it? Do you think it's worth to save an area like this? Or should they just completely demolish and rebuild?






Let me know what you think and check out my other posts below. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos