Snapshots of Hongdae

If you read my previous posts about Hongdae or Hapjeong, you would clearly see that I really like these areas and visit them every now...


If you read my previous posts about Hongdae or Hapjeong, you would clearly see that I really like these areas and visit them every now and then. This area, like so many other areas in Seoul is filled to the brim with unique coffee shops and clothing stores.  The thing that I like most about it is that each store has it's own style and each street it's own atmosphere. Check out my "Hapjeong nightwalk" post. There are unique food restaurants like Chilly Cha Cha that only sell croquettes and you should definitely see the unique people of this area as well. There's always more markets, restaurants and streets to explore. 

If you can't find something that you like in this area, you most definitely will never find something that you like, or you just don't know what you like. Either way, this area is full of shops and places to explore. Each time I visit it, I find a new unique restaurant or area. If you want more evidence, click here. This is definitely one of the top spots in Seoul to visit and things to do. 

While visit we stopped over at a great burger place called, Miss Burger. Definitely worth to try it. Check out my next post for more on that. 















Follow me on Instagram and other social media.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos