Chilly Cha Cha

Naturally I have to make a separate post for a little place I discovered. Thanks to Martina and Simon and there post on this little fin...

Naturally I have to make a separate post for a little place I discovered. Thanks to Martina and Simon and there post on this little find in Hapjeong. Check out their post HERE. If you just want to watch the video, you can find it below.  I added the video from their Youtube Channel, Eat Your Kimchi. You can also find the location at the bottom of this page. 

Now the restaurant... It sells croquettes and is filled with deliciousness. We ordered the cream basil, potato, tomato, curry and fruit croquettes. Although all of them are delicious, the fruit croquettes are my favorite.
They taste like apple pie, complete with the apples and cinnamon. 

It's quite cheap to eat and would really recommend to eat it, once you go to Hapjeong. They make fantastic snack food. :)

Enjoy

(All photos were taken on my mobile phone)








You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos