Tangerine Cappuccino

When I arrived back in Hwajeong after work today, I immediately felt like I needed to get something for myself. Lately I've been ...


cappuccino

When I arrived back in Hwajeong after work today, I immediately felt like I needed to get something for myself. Lately I've been a more selfish and I really feel it's been doing me some good. Maybe a bit too good.

I decided to go to my favorite coffee shop,"Paul", which make these amazing cappuccinos - Tangerine Cappuccinos.
It's a got all the deliciousness of a great cappuccino, but with an added zest. They put a slice of orange or tangerine in it, which just makes it a perfect drink for a spring afternoon. If you are in the area, please do yourself the favor.

Hope you liked my post.  Look out for my next post.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos