Spring has sprung

       Since I've been traveling the past 2 years. It happened that I had 3 consecuti...







 










    

Since I've been traveling the past 2 years. It happened that I had 3 consecutive winters. This started to get to me and I started to feel the winter blues. 
Spring has finally sprung and the magnolias and cherry blossoms are finally showing their beautiful colors. When I saw it this weekend, my mood was immediately uplifted and the feeling that spring is here, finally sunk in. 
The cherry blossoms in South Korea are truly a sight to see. I will make sure to visit a park this weekend to catch a glimpse of this amazing flower spectacle.  I can't wait for this summer and all it has to offer. I hope you feel the same. 

Feel free to download or share any of my images and by doing so also sharing my pics. :) 

Look out for my next posts on the cherry blossoms and a Korean Mandu(dumpling) restaurant. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos