Germany:The Streets of Ravensburg

Click to enlarge Ravensburg, a little German city chock full of towers. 10 to be exact!. We didn't have ...

Click to enlarge










Ravensburg, a little German city chock full of towers. 10 to be exact!. We didn't have much time in this town, as we got there very late and left early again. But the morning when I got up I was so pleasantly surprised by my morning walk and captured the beautiful cobblestone alleys and streets. Unfortunately it was also a Sunday morning, which meant all the shops were closed.

Nevertheless, Ravensburg can really give you the feeling of being in Germany with all the German styled houses and streets.

To read more about this town, click HERE.

Please give me some feedback on what  you think of this town or my photos.

Have a great day!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos