Munich - BMW Welt

BMW - WELT, Munich Germany or BMW world as it translates is a spectacular building and comes even more to life at night. The building light...

BMW - WELT, Munich Germany or BMW world as it translates is a spectacular building and comes even more to life at night. The building lights up at night in a beautiful array of colors. The glass and metal construction compliments each other so well. It was definitely worth standing in the cold and practicing to get the perfect shot.

As a bonus I included some of the amazing BMW cars at the end of my post. Check it out.

Here are my pictures. Click on the photos to open the Gallery.  

BMW -Welt night time

















BMW- Welt Bridge



BMW-Welt had a beautiful restaurant as well. As I walked by I grabbed these 2 shots.




Now for a few cars. There are a lot cars on display, but I didn't intend to capture them. Nevertheless I took a few of the beautiful concept cars on display.

Bonus photos :) - click to enlarge them.







BMW - i3 Concept 

BMW - i3 Concept 

BMW - i3 Concept 

BMW - i8 Concept 

BMW - i8 Concept 

BMW - i8 Concept 


BMW - i8 Concept 
If you like what you see then support me by sharing this with your friends.

Look out for my post on the BMW Museum.


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos