Transformers Exhibition in Seoul

Okay, the last Transformers movie sucked, there, I said it! I guess over it now. My opinion is that the 4th Transformer movie (Age o...


Okay, the last Transformers movie sucked, there, I said it! I guess over it now. My opinion is that the 4th Transformer movie (Age of extinction) should have been short, but powerful. Not the long extended mess the others were, but then again it grossed 1 Billion Dollars at the box office and only cost $210 million to make. So who am I to say?

Back to the point, when I heard there was a Transformer exhibition for their 30 year anniversary, I had to check it out.  I'm gonna get straight to the point. Like with the movie, I was disappointed. I guess I expected a few more large metal robot-like Transformers to look at. Unfortunately, there were only 4. 

The plus side, I think if you were or are one of the collectors of the toys(uhm... models), then you would've loved walking around here. They discussed and showed the concept art and how the made the characters. I think if you are in that kind of thing, it would've been great. 

There was a play area for the kids. They could play with the models, but were not allowed to take them home. I guess some parents had trouble to get their kids away from there. I guess that's why there was an area to buy them as well. 

All and all.. a great experience, even if it was lacking a bit. But I still enjoyed seeing it here in Seoul. I wouldn't have seen it any other way I, I think. 

Thanks for reading my post so far. Please follow me for more great experiences in South Korea and around the world. 




























You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos