Gangnam–The talk of the town

  In light of the recent hit from PSY -  Gangnam style. I thought I’d share some pictures of the Gangnam. These were taken in May 2012  and ...

 

In light of the recent hit from PSY -  Gangnam style. I thought I’d share some pictures of the Gangnam. These were taken in May 2012  and mostly just show the surroundings, the amazing architecture and beautiful streets.

If you have ever travelled to parts of South Korea, you can definitely see where the money is spent in Seoul. The streets are a lot wider, the sidewalks cleaner and the architecture more elaborate. The people here will drive the best cars and girls will rather be dead than be caught out of fashion. For a night out, you will have to dress up a bit just to fit into the nightlife scene, full of bars, clubs and restaurants. Well worth a look if you are ever in Seoul.

PhotomatixResults01

PhotomatixResults011

PhotomatixResults012

DSC_7208

DSC_7219

DSC_7222

DSC_7231

DSC_7236

DSC_7239

DSC_7277

DSC_7293

DSC_7316

If you are interested in my travels and like what you see. Please follow me and share my posts with the world.

Look out for my next posts :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos