The Upo Wetland Experience

Having fun with a Korean family – check! This was truly a first for me! One of my first weekends in South Korea, I met a woman in a loca...

Having fun with a Korean family – check! This was truly a first for me!
One of my first weekends in South Korea, I met a woman in a local mart. She was trying to explain something to me, but of course I had no idea what she wanted to say to me. After a while of charades playing I eventually caught on, that she was trying to explain to me that the strawberries, I was about to buy, was on sale and had been marked down since I had picked it up.
Later that day she introduced me to her daughter and became instant friends.  Not long after, they invited me to enjoy the day at the nearby Upo wetlands.
You could rent some bicycles and do some cycling around the wetlands. This is a really fun thing to do and you can stop at various points to enjoy the scenery and birdlife surrounding the wetlands. 
Here are some of my pictures to show you how my day with this awesome Korean family was!
Upo May 2012
Upo May 20121
Upo May 20122
This experience was really amazing and I would recommend getting a few friends together and enjoying your day around this natural habitat!
Please share the love and feel free to leave a comment!
Enjoy :)

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos