Much More May

May month is the end of spring and the start of summer. It has been full surprises and little lessons and interesting twists. Altho...



May month is the end of spring and the start of summer. It has been full surprises and little lessons and interesting twists. Although it flew past, looking back at it, it felt like a long-long time. 
Here are my May Instagram photos (Nicojv) all summed up in these neat little collages. Coffee is and probably will be my most favorite thing to drink, so you will see a lot of that in my pics. My favorite time of day, sunsets, as seen from my window or the street where I live. 
In May I also visited the Korean War Memorial Museum and I also started to exercise. I am not doing it regular enough, but I'm definitely working on it. 

May was also my birthday - I didn't want to do anything big and also didn't include any pictures of that. That being said, I took the time and looked back at how far I've come in the past 2 years. I've had a lot of heartache, triumphs and have grown to be stronger in the end. I've made peace with a lot of issues, enrolled in a photography course and took steps to improve my blog. I feel happy and accomplished with my life and where I'm heading. 
This in turn has made me decide to extend my contract here in Korea by another 6 months. Can't wait what the next few months will bring. 

The collages were made using CANVA - Awesome online graphics tool. Check it out. 

What would you like to ask me? Ask me anything about Korea, travel, the food here, the people. Anything that you are wondering about right now. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos