Announcement: I'm chosen as a 2014 Global Seoul-Mate!

ANNOUNCEMENT!! I'm glad to announce that I'm one of the 200   applicants who have been selected as 2014 Global Seoul-Mates by ...

Global Seoul Mate Badge


ANNOUNCEMENT!!

I'm glad to announce that I'm one of the 200 applicants who have been selected as 2014 Global Seoul-Mates by the official Seoul Metropolitan Government. "So what is a Global Seoul-Mate", I hear you ask? According to the official description:

I got the official badge and certificate from the government which means, I can officially share my experiences about Seoul through my blog. This gets submitted to Global Seoul-Mates community and if accepted, posted on the official pages of Seoul. 
This will happen by sharing videos and photos about the charms of Seoul on my blog and other social media like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Tumblr. So if you are interested to see more about Seoul can follow me by clicking on the links or just keep watching this space. 

I hope you are excited to see more of this great city! Let me know if you're interested in any particular place in Seoul. 



If you want to read more about Global Seoul-mates and what they do, follow this link





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos