Walk Around Itaewon

Itaewon is one of the most famous areas in Seoul. It has a lot of restaurants with international cuisines like   India , Pakistan,Turkey...

Itaewon is one of the most famous areas in Seoul. It has a lot of restaurants with international cuisines like India, Pakistan,Turkey, The United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Italy,England, France and Mexico. It attracts a lot of tourists and locals alike, that would like to see a vibrant, culture rich area. 
The streets are filled with unique restaurants, bars and clubs. Some are simple, yet striking while others are more impressive and catches your eye immediately. Itaewon has a lot of cool little alleys and streets where you will find more amazing places, the hidden gems if you will. 
The night life in Itaewon is definitely worth experiencing. People hop from bars to lounges and clubs all night long. 

I've had many great experiences with some amazing friends there. It feels like you can almost forget that you are in Korea. Especially if you are an expat and living in South Korea. Going there can bring you a little closer to home or at least make you feel less home sick. When you travel to Korea you must see Itaewon area. It's a great place to meet and experience people and cultures from all around the world. 

One Sunday morning, after brunch at a South African Restaurant, I walked around Itaewon for a quick photo session with my new 35mm prime lens.  I wanted to see how it will perform in a busy area. I also didn't want to edit any photos. Here is the result of my afternoon walk in Itaewon. 

What do you think? Is Iteawon a place you would like to see? Write to me in the comments. 
Also if you would like me to go and experience an area in South Korea, please let me know. I would love to give people a chance to experience Korea through me. 

Have a great one folks, check out for my next post... 


Click on the photos to enlarge and open the gallery. 

nvexpit

Itaewon






























Where

Get out at Itaewon station, exit 2 and turn left. You will see the "Manoffin" cafe right in front of you. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos