Hapjeong night walk

Hapjeong always surprises me and last Thursday was no different. I went to this nice little place that sells all kinds of croquettes. The ...

Hapjeong always surprises me and last Thursday was no different. I went to this nice little place that sells all kinds of croquettes. The had the normal potato, some creamy one, a curry, tomato and a fruit one. The fruit one tasted like apple pie. Yummy. 

After dinner I was walking around and stumbled on an amazing shop, restaurant and a huge dog. 

At first I was surprised with this building having a accident staged on the inside. It looked as if though it was just after a massive sandstorm and all that was left was this shop. The "Gentle Monster" shop only sells sunglasses. It's an amazing ploy to get people to stop and wonder what on earth are they selling. Although not enough to actually make me buy anything. It just gives you an idea to what people will do to get your attention. 

Just a little walk down the same street I saw a restaurant that looks as if it was inspired by "Wicked- The musical". It looked great from the outside and I really expected the cast to jump out at any moment. 

And last but not least the big fluffy white dog. This tiny Korean girl walked past with this huge dog. I just felt the need to stop her and ask if I could take a picture. I really wished that I had my camera with me. Thank goodness for cell phones. 

I hope you enjoyed my post.









The huge fluffy dog.  


The delicious croquettes. 





You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos