Come Out and Play

In Hongdae you can always expect to find a unique shop. This day was no different. I was actually looking around to find some souvenir...


In Hongdae you can always expect to find a unique shop. This day was no different. I was actually looking around to find some souvenirs for my family at home and stumbled on this cute little toy shop. Not only was it a toy shop, but it was a very specialized one at that. Almost the entire shop was filled with Lilo and Stitch items, but it wasn't limited to that.

Toy Story, Despicable Me, Spongebob and a few others could also be found every now and then. This shop was definitely a place to if you wanted to feel like a kid again. It's every kid's dream and every parent's nightmare. Most of the items don't really come cheap, not even the key-chains and coin purses. 

If you missed my post: Snapshots of Hongdae, you can check it out now. Also look at the Miss Burger restaurant that I visited, while I was walking around. It makes me happy to walk around in Hongdae(홍대동) and I hope that it makes you happy to see it here on my blog. 

Thanks for reading. 















You Might Also Like

0 comments

Instagram photos